They will be responsible for carrying out construction and refurbishment joinery works within a hospital / healthcare environment.
- Able to undertake any carpentry / site works in relationship to roofing and carcass work.
- Able to undertake any joinery finishing works this should include the likes of doors, frames, stairs, architraves, windows and any other fitting elements such as kitchen installation and cabinetry works.
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with Health and Safety and other relevant legislations.
- Be responsible for own actions and the actions of any employees working under their control.
- Be committed to the highest professional values and standards.
- Work effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers or the public and be aware of the needs and concerns of others, especially where related to diversity and equality.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients and the team.
- Strong ability to follow directions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Behave in line with and promote Avrenim’s values.
- Needs to be self-sufficient and highly motivated.
- Will require valid UK driving license.
- A current valid CSCS card.
- Positive attitude to Health and Safety and Welfare of others.
- experience of working within NHS environment is desirable but not essential
- City and Guilds Advanced Craft Carpenter and Joiner.