With the support of the Supervisors, to lead, direct and be accountable for Avrenim Facilities Management Estates & Engineering function with an aim to continuously improve the business and operate with best practice to provide the business and our client a compliant service.
A shared responsibility for all Operational, H&S and Engineering performance associated with a large single contract or group of contracts within a designated area.
To embed and deliver the philosophy of Performance, Improvement and Management to all employees and stakeholders of Avrenim Facilities management Ltd. To ensure the delivery of engineering activity reactive, planned and other. Ensuring Avrenim deliver a continually improving, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
To be accountable for technical compliance and technical delivery of services which could have significant, systemic positive or negative impact to Avrenim or Clients. The operations or activities delivered are for complex or critical infrastructure.
In conjunction with the Supervisors, to manage the delivery of engineering activity reactive, planned and other throughout the multiple diverse client sites. Ensuring Avrenim deliver a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
You will be accountable for technical delivery and completion of all contract KPI / SLA agreements and the account or role could have significant, systemic positive or negative impact to Avrenim or Clients. The jobholder will be accountable for the delivery of Statutory and Mandatory requirements throughout the contract and the operations or activities overseen are for complex or critical infrastructure.
Ensure the effective maintenance of M&E infrastructure, equipment, processes or services.
- They are responsibility for their own actions and the actions of any employee working under their control.
- Consistently delivers clear concise briefing of technical issues to non-technical colleagues on task feedback/PDA or job dockets.
- Commitment to the highest professional engineering values and standards.
- Experienced and capable of have technical accountability for M&E systems and repair solutions associated with any M&E task they have been given.
- Work effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers or the public, and be aware of the needs and concerns of others, especially where related to diversity and equality.
- Effective interpersonal skills in communicating technical matters.
- Ensure that all Company H&S policies and procedures are rigorously followed and promote this throughout the teams.
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
- Work safely, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Ensure compliance with all IMS policies and procedures, including sustainability, quality and diversity.
- Provide an excellent customer experience to clients. Work in partnership with other management teams to support and enhance client relationships
- Always look for opportunities to improve the customer experience and make suggestions to your line manager
- Behave in line with and promote Avrenim’s Values.
- Consent to training and development to ensure you remain competent to undertake all required tasks.
- Complete any set objectives on an annual basis in line with Avrenim’ s PDR programme and attend regular 1 to 1s, and performance reviews with engineering supervisors.
- Attend Team Talk given by the engineering management each month
- To undertake any reasonable management instruction
- Experience on decontamination equipment testing and maintenance would an advantage, but training would be available to any suitable candidates.