With the support of the Estates Engineering Supervisors, to lead, direct and be accountable for Facilities Management Estates & Engineering function with an aim to continuously improve the business in line with the overall Business Plan and to have ideally some Fire Stopping experience.
They will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and construction work related to the facilities management industry.
- Ensure we deliver a safe, customer focused, cost effective and efficient service in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations
- Ensure the effective maintenance of the Building fabric infrastructure, walls, ceilings, doors, and protective coverings
- Making timber frames
- Cutting and shaping wood
- Repairing and maintaining doors, door frames, windows etc.
- Snagging work
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with Health and Safety and other relevant legislations
- Be responsible for own actions and the actions of any employees working under their control
- Be committed the highest professional values and standards
- Work effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers or the public and be aware of the needs and concerns of others, especially where related to diversity and equality
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients
- Strong ability to follow directions
- Strong attention to detail
- Work safely ensuring safety and wellbeing of self, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Behave in line with and promote Avrenim’s values
The job holder will do all of the tasks within his/her level of skill and ability