Royal LIverpool University Hospital, Estates House, 50A Prescot Street, Liverpool, L7 8YE
With the support of the Managing Director of Avrenim Developments, to lead, direct and be accountable for Avrenim’s project requirements with an aim to deliver projects for the business in line with the overall Business Plan and pipeline.
The project Manager will form part of a Projects team which delivers projects to a variety of clients in a variety of sectors relating to building and maintenance projects, these will include new works, refurbishments, capital and lifecycle schemes. Scheme values can be between £10k to £2 Million.
The Project Manager is responsible for all Operational, Financial, H&S and Commercial performance associated with projects. They are also responsible for delivery of any organic growth opportunities associated with the business.
The role will support the Head of Projects and Compliance on any aspects of their responsibilities as and when requested.
- Activity and resource planning
- Organising multiple projects including resources
- Controlling time management
- Cost Estimating and developing budgets
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Analysing and managing project risk
- Monitoring Project Progress including project and site inspections and tours.
- Managing reports and necessary documentation and procedural compliance
- Organising and managing client and project meetings
- Managing the project finances plans and cost tracking
- Managing the Health & Safety and CDM compliance of project and resources
- Working as part of a Team, the Project Manager will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business and build stong local relationships with the client, subcontractor and internal teams
- Support the Avrenim management team in promoting a culture of excellent customer service and establishing excellent working relationships with client to understand requirements
- Communicate effectively with all parties to ensure smooth service delivery
- Snag and quality check work as required and sign off with all parties
- Prepare invoices for all works completed in conjunction with the commercial and finance team
- Undertake any reasonable request made by the company or management.
To apply for this role, please fill in the form below and attach your CV and appropriate covering letter.
All files must be in PDF, DOC or DOCX and be under 2MB in size.