We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Water Services Engineer/Technician to carry out a range of monitoring, remedial works, chemical testing and minor plumbing/mechanical tasks to meet our clients’ agreed requirements with regard to the water & Legionella management control programme.
Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Estates House, 50A Prescot Street, Liverpool, L7 8YE
- To carry out monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice within a hospital environment.
- Complete and submit all documentation relating to the work carried out in a timely manner and produce documentation and follow the progress of any paperwork regarding client queries.
- Carry out water system clean and disinfections in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 with guidance for the Water Technical Manual.
- Testing, servicing, and maintaining of thermostatic mixing valves.
- Undertake and or assist with remedial plumbing tasks and projects.
- Comply with special instructions laid down for specific sites and adhere to onsite procedures
- Follow the requirements of all safe working procedures (training available where required).
- Any other reasonable task requested by your manager in line with responsibility of role and grade of job.
What we are looking for
- A technical background relating to plumbing.
- Previous experience within technical compliance servicing, Legionella Monitoring or Water Treatment is desirable
- Basic IT skills, preferably with Microsoft package.
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Can work under own initiative.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the form below, attaching your CV and appropriate covering letter.
All files must be in PDF, DOC or DOCX formats.